Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank You

I am currently completing my final assignment and will be finishing my paper on assessment on Friday. This will therefor be my final blog entry in this blog. I have however really enjoyed keeping this blog and feel I have learned a lot from others contributions and the reading I did in order to gain ideas about what to write about. Blogging is something I will probably do again in the future on another topic. Possibly even next year when I set a personal goal to improve my feedback and feedforward as part of my appraisal.

Thank you to all those who have read my postings and especially those of you who have taken the time to comment on my blogs. I appreciate your ideas and feedback and this has contributed positively to my learning. Best of luck for the remainder of the year.

Karla Lyttle

No comments:

Post a Comment